The Periscope Project’s Provider Toolkit (PDF)
Download the full Provider Toolkit for evaluation guides, screening tools, treatment algorithms and informational materials all in one convenient place. The Toolkit is intended for health care professionals.
Screening Tools (PDF)
Algorithms, Evaluations and Clinical Considerations (PDF)
Download these additional materials for more information on treatment algorithms, evaluating perinatal mood and anxiety disorders and clinical considerations.
Next Steps: FAQ (PDF)
Download Next Steps to find answers to the most frequently asked questions.
How to talk to your perinatal patients about their mental health
- Sit down and face your patient.
- Normalize and acknowledge the tremendous changes that motherhood brings.
- Inquire about their mental health at each visit.
- Use it as a starting point for further conversation.
- Consider going over individual responses of the questionnaire.
“Help me understand why you chose the answers that you did.”
“Is the transition to new motherhood meeting your expectations?”
Available Monday – Friday from 8am – 4pm CST, excluding holidays.
Provider to provider perinatal psychiatric tele-consultations within 30 minutes.
E-mails returned within one business day.